Instant Argan Glow Moroccan Argan Oil - Product Review

Update:
 
Ever since I wrote this post, this product had been out of stock most of the time in the past. This is being being sold in Watsons  (I’m not sure though if all branches is carrying the brand)  and also it is available online under the Instant Official store  at Lazada. I’ve noticed that it was renamed as Instant Argan Glow Moroccan Argan Oil. Price difference is not that much from the time I bought it. Their official store at Lazada is selling it for P1,299.75 for a 100 ml. bottle.

Argan oil

***********

For the past ten years, I have been using the same popular moisturizer for my face as part of my anti-aging beauty regimen. Although it really did wonders of maintaining the youthfulness of my face (aside from my mother's good genes), I was beginning to feel that it's no longer effective for me. So I began looking for the next best thing. As I was browsing the Beauty section at SM Store at Megamall, a sales person approached me to try her product which is "Instant Glow Morocco Argan Oil"Since I've been hearing a lot about this oil from Morocco, I became very interested in what she was offering. At first, I was very skeptical about the efficacy of the product, but after she put a few drops at the back of my hand and gently rubbed it, the oil was immediately absorbed by my skin. I was amazed that there was no greasiness and my skin felt supple. I found out that it's not only for the face, but it's also for the hair and body, an all around product, which is good. I also like the sweet scent, it's not that strong unlike some other beauty products. I became very interested, so I purchased the bigger bottle which is 100ml, for the price of P1,199.75. Luckily for me, the store was on sale that day, so I got it with a 20% discount, great savings!




My Review:

Face:
Every time I use it on my face, especially at night, I noticed that my pores have become smaller and a very youthful looking skin for a woman my age. I have very sensitive skin, but I didn't experience any irritation.  
Hair:
Just a few drops of the oil on damp hair, I let it dry naturally, then voila, my hair became soft and shiny, but since I regularly color my hair due to graying, the effects of the oil on my hair was just temporary. It would be great, if it can also restore my hair's natural color so that I don't have to constantly color it.
Body:
In some parts of the body, like the hands and feet (most frequently washed, since I do gardening), dryness of the skin is still visible, so I apply the product mostly at night for maximum absorption. 

It's been a few months now since I've started using this product, and I would say I'm really satisfied with it. Although, it's a bit pricey, the good thing is, you don't have to buy separate beauty products for your hair and body . It will last for months, since you only have to use a few drops, so far, I still have about 25 ml. left from the 100 ml. bottle that I bought last year. 

before and after

Overall, the product works for me, some of my friends, which I haven't seen for a while, kept asking if I had discovered the fountain of youth (I don't know if they're telling the truth!, hahaha!!!). 

Have you tried this product? What's your experience like?


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Comments

  1. Wow, great results! I heard great things about Argan Oil for hair, but didn't know it worked on skin too. My skin is not doing so well, so I definitely need to give this a try.

    May from La Vie En May

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi May! Unlike some argan oil products in the market, which is only for the hair (i.e. Organix), this product is labeled as, for the face, body and hair. As per my experience, it definitely heals the skin. Thanks!

      Delete
  2. I bought one today at sm for only 599. Im just curious why the bottle wasn't sealed. No box. It just came with a bubble plastic. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There was no box also when I bought mine even though I bought the bigger size.

      Delete
    2. hi, yes no box.in our country i guess it is bottled by a certain cosmetic company

      Delete
  3. I am using also same product and i love the result....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey people! I'm a young girl aged 20 and I'm very upset about my acne problem. I don't know what to do and someone told me that Argan oil was really helpful for skin problems. I've been looking for a suitable brand ever since and I saw this website http://www.100purearganoil.com/ which had some really nice information and offers about Argan oil. I accidentally came across your blog today and I think this information is really useful. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kate, the argan oil that I'm using is very gentle to the skin, although I would advise you to ask your dermatologist first before trying it out for yourself since you're only 20 years old.

      Delete
  5. I too am a user of this product. I love the result in me. However, it is always out of stock. Aside from Watsons, where other stores is it available?...Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Dottie! I think it's only available at SM and Watson's. You go to Megamall, they always have a stock.

      Delete
    2. you can also go to rustans they do have 2 argan oils a scented one would cost around php 1500 and the unscented is around 1400 and I think both are 100 ml

      Delete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Serve the fish with brown rice or whole grain pasta to ensure
    you eat complex carbohydrates instead of simple ones.
    And by detoxification I mean consuming only particular types
    of foods, that are not processed or modified.
    Will the shakes and bars be good or will they taste like toothpaste and rubber cement.


    my homepage :: The Cruise Control Diet

    ReplyDelete
  8. i have the soap and the oil at the same time, and im using this for almost a week now, ohhh i really love the results.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Replies
    1. You're welcome graceful mist😊

      Delete
    2. Hi! Do you still use this brand of argan oil? How is it so far? Thanks!

      Delete
  10. Love ur review. Pure Argan oil really does wonders to hair skin and nails. If you'd like to try other brands, please visit us www.facebook.com/frescaaura . You will love it because this raw Argan oil in its purest form cold pressed and eco certified.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Currently using the same brand for my hair and face. I have an oily acne prone skin but so far the argan oil doesn't make my skin feel greasy. I love it

    ReplyDelete
  12. Currently using the same brand for my hair and face. I have an oily acne prone skin but so far the argan oil doesn't make my skin feel greasy. I love it

    ReplyDelete
  13. I've been using it for 2 weeks now and i love the result.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks on your marvelous posting! I actually enjoyed reading it, you are a great author.
    I will ensure that I bookmark your blog and will eventually come
    back later in life. I want to encourage that you continue your great job, have a nice afternoon!

    Here is my web page nude in alabama - abby is naked

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'd love to try this for my face as well as for my skin. I read that it does wonders for skin with psoriasis. I'm crossing my fingers for positive results. Thanks for the informative review. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  16. is this effective for the stretchmarks?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not sure if it's also good for stretchmarks since I don't have one. why not try it and share with us your experience. Thanks hazelmay😊

      Delete
  17. do you use more sunblock than your usual ? hindi nagcause ng sunburn or sun irritation?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I no longer use sunblock since I use a CC cream after the argan oil application. But I asked the sales lady she said you can use sunblock after the argan oil has absorbed into your skin.

      Delete
    2. I don't normally use sunblock, when I'm using argan oil. I have very sensitive skin and too much product on my face might cause allergic reactions.

      Delete
  18. I have been using this products just yesterday. I have lichen amyloidosis all over my body and face. I have tried so many products but none gave the result I needed. With the good reviews i have read i am truly hopeful that this will be the key to my almost 10 years of agony with this disease i have.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thanks Robert, for the info.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I'm not familiar with lichen amyloidosis, just to make sure to seek doctor's opinion first before using this. I hope that it will do wonders also on your skin like what I've experienced.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I'm using this Argan Oil for 1 week and i can see the good result my acne become dry and my skin soft..i am living and working here at UAE anybody can recommend where can i buy cream and soap..Your help is very much appreciated..

    ReplyDelete
  22. Is the soap good for skin too? thanks

    ReplyDelete
  23. can cure blemish in face?

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hi! I just want to ask if it's ok to apply a cleanser before applying the argan oil to the face. Thank you very much :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. That's nice! Thanks for sharing, Imee! :)

    ReplyDelete
  26. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  27. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  28. I've been using Argan oil for about 2 weeks now and I can say that this really work wonders. I pair it up with my favorite toner and it doesn't make my skin dry or dull plus it's not greasy like most Oils do, I bought the 500ml bottle but definitely buying the big one when I finish mine.

    ReplyDelete
  29. This product is great. I love using it

    ReplyDelete
  30. I have very dry feet to the point that i dont wear open sandals anymore..tried different oils to moisturize them but they last only a few hours and my toes and soles peels off and dries up again. Aside from this, the oils are very sticky, very inconvenient. But after continuously using this product for a few days only, I was amazed with the result, it quickly absorbed into my skin after applying it and leaves no stickiness and moisturized my feet longer than any products I've tried. I have used it daily now and has applied it on my face as well. I highly recommend this product and this will forever be my one of those things I can not live without.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you for sharing your experience with us.

      Delete
  31. Hi! Do you still use this particular brand of argan oil? How is it so far? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sorry for the late reply, I haven't been able to blog for years. As for your question, I already stopped using it after my skin was totally healed. Also, the product was out of stock for a while. Thanks.

      Delete
  32. Hi guys it is ok to apply toner before applying this product to treat my acne?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, I'm not sure for acne though, I don't use toner, I just wash my face thoroughly before I apply the product on y problem skin. Thanks.

      Delete
  33. Good blog post.I want to thank you for interesting and helpful information and I like your point of view..I have a similar website,great information here Moroccan Argan Oil in Pakistan

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love to hear what's on your mind, please don't forget to leave a message

Popular Posts